Experts estimate that upwards of ninety percent of disease is stress-related. And perhaps nothing ages us faster, internally and externally, than high stress. Massage is an effective tool for managing this stress, which translates into:
- Decreased anxiety.
- Enhanced sleep quality.
- Greater energy.
- Improved concentration.
- Increased circulation.
- Reduced fatigue.
Massage can also help specifically address a number of health issues. Bodywork can:
- Alleviate low-back pain and improve range of motion.
- Assist with shorter, easier labor for expectant mothers and shorten maternity hospital stays.
- Ease medication dependence.
- Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow—the body's natural defense system.
- Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles.
- Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts.
- Improve the condition of the body's largest organ—the skin.
- Increase joint flexibility.
- Lessen depression and anxiety.
- Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks.
- Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation.
- Reduce postsurgery adhesions and swelling.
- Reduce spasms and cramping.
- Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles.
- Release endorphins—amino acids that work as the body's natural painkiller.
- Relieve migraine pain.
-Deep Venous Thrombosis (DVT)
-Vaginal bleeding or abnormal discharge
-Notice a reduction in fetal movement over a 24 hour period
-Having pain in the abdomen
-Excessive swelling in the arms, legs, hands or feet
HOT STONE MASSAGE
-Any surgery where the nerves have been cut
-Neuropathy or any kind of nerve damage
-Any skin condition aggravated by moisture or heat i.e.eczema etc.
-Anyone on prescription medication that may have side effects due
to heat or temerpature changes
-Anyone considered "extremely overweight or obese" due to the
challenge on the heart
-All autoimmune dysfunctions such as Chronic Fatigue Syndrome or
condition where the immune system is already taxed
-The thin skin of the elderly
-Recently torn tendons, ligaments or muscles
-Fractured or infected joints
-Chronic Fatige Syndrome
EAR CANDLING (CONING)
Many people fine ear candling/coning helpful for:
Removal of excess ear wax
Relief from sinus infection symptoms
upper respiratory allergy relief
Relief or improvement from Tinnitus
Relief from itchy ears
*Anyone who suspects a foreign object or debris in the ear should seen an ENT (Ear, Nose and Throat) specialist or other physician who can offer a safe and proper extraction of an object. Ear Candling is not meant to replace necessary medical attention.